The Trafford Property Groups are an invitation-only network for the senior decision makers of established and successful companies who specialise in servicing the property industry.
Our Property networking meetings are designed to help company directors of complimentary companies provide a support forum to one another and to help each other with the generation of new business.
Trafford Property groups are by-county only, with groups in Surrey, Sussex, Kent, London and Hampshire. All Trafford groups are limited to 20 people.
We are sure you will agree, working with 20 complimentary established companies all servicing the same industry can be a very powerful resource for one another.
Effective structured networking, wrapped up in a bubble of fun formats, held at a beautiful venue over a delicious dinner. Who wouldn't want to join!
PROPERTY GROUPS DELIVERS BECAUSE:
- We carefully select the right people to work together through a members vote and an interview with Trafford’s Managing Director or our Member Relationship Manager.
- A positive Member vote means they judge that a Guest can bring suitable business to the table, professionally handle any business they receive, and be a good fit with our community.
- Our format maximises opportunities and helps to build strong professional friendships.
- Our members do as they promise to the best of their ability, and always support, help and advise one another.
- We ensure full transparency of all promises and actions to the entire Group.
- We maintain a sector exclusivity policy to ensure a balanced mixture of companies are represented around the table, generating a wealth of knowledge, contacts, and opportunities.
HOW TO ATTEND ONE OF OUR EVENINGS
We welcome Guests recommended by existing Members, associates, colleagues and other contacts in our trusted community.
If you have been referred to our website by someone associated with Trafford Enterprises and you would be interested in finding out more, please ask the member to nominate you. Should it be apt, we will then get in touch with you in the near future.