Eximius Groups are a specialist monthly networking dinner exclusively for senior decision makers of highly successful, well-established and profitable companies. Eximius Groups are defined by current turnover and future turnover aspirations.
All Eximius members must be ambitious about their business growth. They must be willing to invest quality time in working with their fellow members to help everyone achieve their business growth goals.
Eximius members come together to surrounding themselves with likeminded high achieving company owners, so they can work together to drive even greater success to their mutual businesses.
Our strict entry requirements and selection process ensures Eximius members are all operating at the right level, have the correct mindset and want to see their fellow members achieve exponential success with their businesses.
Eximius members understand that if you surround yourselves with other successful business people, who are all their to help one another, everyone will win.
Eximius is for ambitious business owners with significant plans to grow.
EXIMIUS NETWORKING DELIVERS BECAUSE:
- Each member has demonstrated their current business success including tenure of business, turnover and profitability, in order to qualify for entry to the relevant tier of Eximius.
- The group have a shared ambitious turnover goal and work together to ensure all members reach it.
- Each member has access to the Trafford Masterclass system, providing members with direct access to Jason Trafford's networking transformation techniques, helping our members achieve their growth goals.
- The group adopt the 12 Trafford principles of networking for abundance.
- Our unique format helps to build strong professional friendship, respect and trust.
- Our members do as they promise, and always support, help and advise one another.
- Our unique approach ensures full business transparency of business undertaken.
- Groups are limited to just 20 people to ensure meaningful relationships can be developed.
HOW TO ATTEND an eximius event
Priority of placement is given to our existing Premier members who meet the above criteria. We would encourage anyone interested in the Eximius business growth networking solution to attend as a Premier member. Premier and Eximius guests are welcome by nomination of an existing members.
Eximius groups fall into 5 classifications of turnover: £1m and below, £1m to £5m, £5m to £10m, £10m to £25m and £25m or above. The format, benefits and subscription fee varies according to the Eximius Tier of membership.